Want to make surface damaged concrete look new again? Enhance your driveways, patios, walkways, pool decks or any other concrete area with concrete resurfacing. Concrete resurfacing is a cost-effective solution for improving the safety and appearance of your concrete. UNIQUE Paving Materials has elastomeric resurfacing and concrete patching products to ensure the highest-quality solutions for you.
Important Things to Know About Concrete Resurfacing
If your concrete isn’t looking its best, the concrete resurfacing process is certainly something to consider, as concrete resurfacing is much easier and more cost effective than breaking apart old concrete and starting all over.
Here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. What Causes Concrete Damage?
Although concrete is very durable, over time it will surely wear down. A few reasons that concrete can deteriorate include:
- Concrete that’s untreated can absorb water and stains from anything on the surface
- The contracting and expanding of freeze/thaw temperatures will cause micro cracks and surface deterioration
- De-icing salts will weaken the surface of the concrete leading to scaling and pop-outs
- Shovels, snow plows, and other tools can scratch and open the surface of concrete
- Concrete finishes will wear, leaving a dull, scaly appearance
2. How Do You Know When to Perform Concrete Resurfacing?
It may be difficult to decide when to resurface your concrete. The following situations are ideal for concrete surface repair and resurfacing:
- Fixing minor cracks on the surface
- Repairing delams, broken corners, raveling joints, and worn surfaces
- Addressing discoloration of the concrete
- Covering up damaged surfaces
- Updating the finish
3. Benefits of Concrete Resurfacing
Investing in high-quality concrete resurfacing products is a great way to improve not only the cosmetic look of your concrete, but also address safety. Help give your concrete beautiful and smooth new surfaces!
Other benefits of concrete resurfacing include:
- An affordable option that takes a short time to complete
- Increases resilience for future wear and tear
- Increases the value of your property
4. How to Prepare Your Area for Resurfacing
Here are some tips for preparing your concrete resurfacing:
- Thoroughly clean all debris off of your surface
- Remove any extraneous concrete
- Remove any stains from oil, paint, or tree sap
- Fill up any cracks and smooth the surface
The Best Concrete Resurfacing Product from UNIQUE Paving Materials
When it comes to concrete resurfacing, REJUVIT® concrete resurfacer has been proven to save you time, money, and repeated repairs. This product is designed to provide a new wearing surface and seal concrete to protect surfaces from water, deicing salts, and wear. When you purchase our concrete resurfacing product, you receive a product that is:
- Made of professional-grade material
- Stable for quick and easy mixing
- Capable of filling slightly spalled surfaces in concrete pavement
- Environmentally friendly
- Made of a polymer-modified composition
- Able to provide superior adhesion to pavement surfaces
Just one gallon of our REJUVIT concrete resurfacer can cover approximately 100 square feet. Depending on the surface age, condition, and porosity, the rate of coverage will vary. If the pavement is relatively new, the concrete resurfacer coverage will be less.
With our products at UNIQUE Paving Materials, you are able to restore practically any pavement to look completely new. This product is designed to protect against a variety of materials and substances, including water damage from freeze/thaw, stains from dirt, deicing salts, oils and other contaminants.
Other Concrete Repair Products We Offer
In addition to concrete resurfacing products, UNIQUE Paving Materials offers various concrete repair products to meet any application. These products include:
- UNIQUE® High Performance Fast Set Mortar Concrete Patching Material
- UNIQUE® Highway DOT Fast Set Ready-to-Use Concrete Mix
- UNIQUE FLEXICRETE® XP Polymer Modified Mortar
- UNIQUE® Overhead and Vertical Repair Mortar
- UNIQUE POSTCRETE GROUT/WS® Hydraulic Cement
More Than Just a Concrete Resurfacing Company
Our products don’t just stop at concrete resurfacing. We have a variety of road repair products to meet any of your needs. Our mission is to provide solutions for you to fix any repair problems you’re facing.
The other solutions we offer include:
- Asphalt Repair – We have asphalt repair, asphalt patch, crack filler, and asphalt sealer, all to ensure that we are offering the best solutions and quality possible.
- Pavement Preservation – This process includes creating long-lasting roadways by applying the best treatments for the right pavements. We will help you save money, extend the life of roads, and improve public safety.
Check out all of the road repair products that we have to offer!
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Concrete Repair Products
Wanting to resurface your concrete? UNIQUE Paving Materials has the best concrete resurfacing products to meet your needs, while saving you time and money. Our solutions serve any climate and application you are looking for.
Learn more about how we can provide you with the best solutions by contacting us today! We look forward to working with you.