Career Opportunities at UNIQUE Paving Materials
Grow your career with UNIQUE Paving Materials Corp., industry leader in pavement maintenance products. With a history of innovation, excellence and ongoing improvement, UNIQUE stands behind its products, service and people. UNIQUE puts its employees first, and prides itself on hiring people-focused, motivated individuals. More than a company, UNIQUE is a family working toward one goal—be the best in the pavement maintenance industry.
Current Open Positions
UNIQUE is looking for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for its facility in Cleveland (East). This is an opportunity for someone with prior customer service, marketing, or inside sales experience to join a successful, well-established company and work with knowledgeable professionals to learn and to develop their career further.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to interface with UNIQUE’s customers for product orders and general product information. The CSR will provide excellent service and support to external customers and the internal marketing and sales teams.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone, online, and written correspondence
- Enter and process orders, and expedite orders as necessary
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the marketing and sales teams, including communication on order status, customer needs, and assisting with surveys and campaigns
- Assist with freight quoting, data mining/reporting, and database entry/maintenance as necessary
- Maintain a strong knowledge of UNIQUE’s products and services to guide customers toward educated buying decisions
- 2 to 4 years prior experience in customer service, marketing, or inside sales, with experience in the industry, or a similar field, being a plus
- HS/GED required; post-HS education or Associate degree a plus. Will consider a combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills; professional telephone presence
- Skilled in written communication – spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Strong organizational skills, detailed-oriented, and accurate. Self-directed and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a professional, courteous, and helpful demeanor when dealing with diverse individuals
- Strong skills in spreadsheets, presentations, and database use. Prior experience with a customer database/CRM and ERP, including accurate entry and report writing preferred. Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and office equipment (copier, fax, scanner, videoconferencing, and telephone systems)
- Some overnight travel may be necessary
This well-established company provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, life, 401(k), FSA, and voluntary dental. Equal opportunity employer.
To apply, submit resume and compensation requirements to our recruiter at:
RKay@HumanicsLLC.com (preferred method)
Re: #U2101 CSR
P.O. Box 837, Chardon OH 44024-0837
Please, no walk-ins or telephone calls. Only candidates selected for initial telephone interviews will be contacted.