The Perfect Blacktop Patch for Any Need All Year Long
Since 1959, UNIQUE Paving Materials has been providing reliable and innovative pavement repair products. Customers choose us because our cost-effective, yet dependable products are designed for any climate or weather condition.
In particular, our blacktop patch products make it easy to seamlessly repair cracks and potholes in blacktop.
All-Weather Blacktop Patch from UNIQUE
INTEGRA-SEAL® asphalt sealer is UNIQUE Paving Material’s premier blacktop patching solution. This professional-grade pavement sealer was designed to protect and enhance aging blacktop. Unlike other blacktop cold patch products available, INTEGRA-SEAL asphalt sealer can be adapted to the weather conditions and climate of any region.
Some of the many benefits of this blacktop patching product include:
- Free of coal-tar
- Easy to apply
- Made of a non-skid formula
- Contains no VOCs
- Excellent adhesion to the blacktop
- Free of health and environmental concerns
- Will not pollute air and groundwater
Additionally, our blacktop cold patch reduces heat and UV damage while preventing water from penetrating pores and cracks during freeze and thaw cycles.
How to Apply Blacktop Patching That Will Last for Years
When getting ready to use our blacktop patch, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, we recommend you set aside an adequate amount of time to clean and prepare the blacktop prior to sealing. Additionally, you will need to budget enough time to apply two coats of product eight hours apart. To achieve this, we recommend budgeting at least two consecutive days where the temperature is expected to be over 45° F in order to properly apply our blacktop patch.
Once you’re ready to start, you will need to do the following:
- Clean, degrease, and prime the blacktop
- Rinse the blacktop with a power washer or hose and let it dry completely
- Fill cracks with a reliable asphalt crack filler. We suggest the KOLD-FLO® crack filler
- Protect blacktop edges and nearby surfaces by covering them with drop cloths
- Carefully pour and spread the sealer onto the blacktop
- Let the sealer dry for 8 hours and apply a second coat
Once the second coat is applied, we recommend you wait 24-48 hours before resuming vehicle traffic.
Additional Road Repair Solutions We Provide
In addition to our all-weather blacktop patch, we provide a variety of other pavement repair products at UNIQUE Paving Materials. This includes:
- UPM® Cold Mix
- UNIQUE® Highway DOT Concrete Mix
- UNIQUE® Overhead and Vertical Repair Mortar
- Pavegrip® Adhesion Promoter
- SPM™ Asphalt Products
- UNIQUE FLEXICRETE® XP Polymer-Modified Mortar
- POSTCRETE GROUT/WS® Hydraulic Cement
Not sure which of our products is right for your road repair needs? Request a free sample of any of our concrete, asphalt, or blacktop repair solutions!
Contact UNIQUE Paving Materials for Blacktop Cold Patch Products and More
Ready to repair the holes and cracks in your blacktop? Order our all-weather blacktop patch from our online shop today!
If you would like to learn more about our blacktop patch solutions or buy in bulk, contact UNIQUE Paving Materials. Our team of experts is ready to help you find the best solution for your road maintenance needs.