When cars are parked in a driveway, it’s not uncommon for oil to leak out and stain the driveway’s surface, leading to safety and environmental issues. But you can protect your concrete with an efficient barrier by way of a worthwhile sealer.
At UNIQUE Paving Materials, we are dedicated to creating solutions that solve the most difficult road maintenance problems. If you’re worried about oil drips, we are happy to provide an oil-repellent concrete sealer as a viable solution.
Block Oil Drips with a Concrete Sealer from UNIQUE Paving Materials
When it comes to concrete sealers for oil drips, our UNIQUE® Concrete Sealer is a non-yellowing acrylic polymer concrete sealer used to form a protective barrier over both new and old concrete. Designed to protect against water damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles, stains from dirt, deicing salts, oil, and other contaminants, our concrete sealer can ensure you get your pavement back to its original shape.
By choosing our concrete sealer, you’ll reap benefits including:
- Environmentally friendly material
- 2- to 4-hour curing time
- Reduction in porosity
- Slip resistance, even when wet
- Non-hazardous composition
- Ready-to-use formula
- Excellent adhesion to pavement surfaces
- Simple application with a roller or spray
- UV resistance
In order to block oil drips with a concrete sealer and be successful, we have a list of tips for our customers. Keep the following in mind during application:
- 12-24 hours are needed for final curing
- Night applications take longer than day applications
- Spray the surface evenly and smoothly
- Avoid pools but be sure to efficiently coat the area
- Remember to give 2-4 hours between coats
Why Choose UNIQUE’s Concrete Sealer for Oil Drips
As America’s leading supplier of pavement maintenance materials, UNIQUE strives to produce top-quality products that continue to deliver results. With over 60 years of experience, we’ve been able to showcase to our customers the value of material that’s successful versus cheaper pavement repair work that needs to be conducted repeatedly. Block oil drips with a concrete sealer from us and you’ll recognize how we are one of the nation’s leading concrete repair companies.
At UNIQUE, we pride ourselves on offering the best in the industry. Driven to fulfill promises to our customers, our experienced team works to deliver performance both now and down the road.
In addition to our outstanding staff, some of the other ways UNIQUE Paving Materials stands out include:
- Products – Our solutions are developed around our main goal, which is performance. Whichever product you choose to use, whether that be our UPM® Cold Mix, oil drip concrete sealer, or anything else, you can be sure that it’ll exceed your expectations.
- Innovation – We have an industry-leading lab and research team that is continuously working on new pavement products. By researching, testing, and developing new solutions, we can continue to solve the ever-changing needs of the pavement repair market.
- Background – Our story started over 50 years ago with the dream of providing customers with premium-quality products. Built on the values of superior service and fairness, Tom Letizia, Sr. started mixing his first batches of repair materials in a coffee can with a welding rod. We are happy to say that today his story lives on, as we continue to carry his work ethic and philosophy into our modern work.
- Quality control – UNIQUE has implemented strict quality control procedures to ensure that each finished product has to pass tests in order to be rolled out. Additionally, our staff is highly trained to manage the on-site production of mixes at each location, which leads to consistent quality.
Contact UNIQUE for Our Oil-Repellent Concrete Sealer
If you’re ready to get started on creating a more aesthetic driveway, UNIQUE is ready to help. Contact us today to get your concrete sealer for oil drips! We are more than happy to help answer any questions you may have.