It’s important to think ahead when it comes to preserving the integrity and appearance of your driveway, which is why so many people rely on concrete and asphalt sealers. Utilizing a driveway sealer has many benefits, with the main one being that concrete and asphalt sealers are designed to create a protective barrier over your driveway, improving longevity and preventing cracks and other seasonal damage.
How Does Driveway Sealing Work?
Due to the nature of concrete and asphalt, if left unprotected they become vulnerable to moisture absorption and cracks due to freezing and thawing during the winter months.
Driveway sealing is a technique used to penetrate asphalt or concrete driveways to improve their durability and prevent costly cracks and chips. A driveway sealer is designed to penetrate the pores of concrete or asphalt and protect their structure from within, keeping your driveway’s appearance and functionality in tip-top shape.
Explore the Benefits of Driveway Sealing
Driveways are heavily trafficked by vehicles and pedestrians, which makes them highly susceptible to wear and tear over time. Utilizing a concrete driveway sealer or asphalt driveway sealer early on is guaranteed to save you time and money in the long run. Some additional benefits of driveway sealing include:
- Preventing costly repairs – Sealing increases the longevity of your asphalt or concrete driveway. The cost of replacing the surface due to cracks or chips far exceeds the investment in initial driveway sealing.
- Maintaining great appearance – Utilizing a driveway sealer early on adds value to your home. Clean, well-maintained concrete and asphalt surfaces are a selling point for many homes. For example, a cleaned and sealed driveway can add significant curb appeal.
- Protecting against mold and mildew – Driveway sealing protects against mold and mildew. Using a sealer will create a barrier against moisture that prevents moisture-thriving toxins like mold and mildew to wreak havoc.
Concrete and Asphalt Driveway Sealer Options
When it comes to finding the right driveway sealing solution, UNIQUE Paving Materials has options. Plus, all of our driveway sealing products are designed for individuals with little to no experience in professional sealing. These products include:
- INTEGRA-SEAL® Rejuvenating Asphalt Sealer – This is a premium and professional-grade sealer that is designed to seal, protect, and beautify aging asphalt without the harmful odors or environmental concerns associated with tar-based sealers.
- UNIQUE® Concrete Sealer – This is our non-yellowing, acrylic polymer, ASTM C-309 VOC-compliant concrete sealer that is engineered to form a protective barrier against salt and water for new and aged concrete.
- RAVEL SEAL® Pavement Preservation Emulsion – This option is an eco-friendly asphalt emulsion solution that prevents further wear and tear on driveways and other types of pavement.
Improve the Look and Longevity of Your Driveway with Driveway Sealer from UNIQUE
If you’re interested in maintaining the appearance of your driveway over time, a concrete driveway sealer or asphalt driveway sealer from UNIQUE Paving Materials is your best bet. Our driveway sealers are eco-friendly and safe to use at home and have provided satisfaction for thousands of customers.
To learn more about driveway sealing or any of our other products, contact our team today!