At UNIQUE Paving Materials, we supply a wide range of products to both homeowners and businesses, giving them the key materials they need for both asphalt and concrete repair.
One sector that we regularly supply to is the masonry field, as many of our premium offerings expertly function as masonry repair products. Having the right materials on hand is vital for anyone in this field, and we’re proud to provide.
Read on to learn about the repair products for masons we supply, as well as everything else UNIQUE can offer!
About Masonry Repair
The process of masonry repair is used to restore and maintain masonry structures that are typically constructed of stone, concrete, brick, or stucco. Often times, masons will need to utilize masonry repair products to fix issues that occur over time including weathering, cracks, erosion, and other physical damage.
The goal of masonry repair is not only visual appeal, but to revitalize structural integrity and extend the lifespan of the material. In order to maintain strength and beauty, there are many types of masonry repair products that are essential for preserving and enhancing masonry structures.
Understanding Masonry Repair Products
There is a wide range of masonry repair products for different solutions and materials that are used to enhance and repair masonry structures. Some of the most common masonry repair products include:
- Mortar mix
- Masonry fillers
- Masonry cleaners
- Water repellents and sealers
- Masonry patching compounds
- Masonry anchors and ties
- Concrete resurfacing products
All of these products serve different purposes and can be used to preserve the longevity of any masonry structure. Here at UNIQUE Paving Materials, we provide a wide variety of products that can be used to fix any cracks or structural damage. Keep reading to learn more about our masonry repair products.
Masonry Repair Products from UNIQUE Paving Materials
Whether you are in need of masonry wall repair products, masonry wall crack filler, or other materials for your masonry work, we have the worthwhile products for you to utilize.
Some of our concrete-based products include:
- UNIQUE® Fast-Setting Concrete Patch – Our concrete patch is fast setting and provides high early strength. Along with this, it offers such benefits as robust bond strength, freeze-thaw resistance, sulfate resistance, the ability to be opened to foot traffic in just one hour, and the ability to be opened to vehicle traffic in just three hours.
- UNIQUE® Overhead and Vertical Concrete repair mortar – For this masonry repair product, the polymer-modified strength provides for long-lasting repairs for difficult application locations. Able to be applied to concrete, brick, mortar, stone, and mortarless stack-and-bond blocks, this masonry wall repair product additionally offers superior adhesion, durability, self-curing, and more.
- UNIQUE FLEXICRETE® XP Concrete Repair Mortar – This polymer-modified mortar has been designed to be easy to use for customers, facilitating simple concrete patching and repair with superior bonding and flexural strength. Features include a quick set time, resistance to abrasion and deicing salts, ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles, working from two inches to feather edge, and more.
- POSTCRETE GROUT/WS® – This hydraulic cement has been blended with proprietary ingredients and is used to anchor pipe, bolts, signs, seats, ornamental iron, equipment pads, and more, along with patching mortar joints, cracks, and holes in masonry walls. Benefits include high bond strength, 3-5-minute set-up time, easy clean up, and much more.
- UNIQUE® Concrete Pourable Crack Filler – Our Gilsonite-modified asphalt emulsion concrete crack filler was created to facilitate the filling of cracks and joints in parking lots, driveways, and other concrete surfaces. Some of its benefits include being free of coal tar, cost efficiency, easy adherence to pavement, excellent cold weather flexibility, and more.
As you can see, when it comes to masonry repair products, UNIQUE Paving Materials has the essential solutions you need. You can check out our full list of offerings on our products page.
Applications of Masonry Repair Products
Masonry structures are known for their beauty and can often hold historic significance, which is why upholding their structural strength and appearance is extremely important. Over time, there are many aspects that may influence how the structures endure including the elements and other outside factors.
Deterioration can be caused by settlement, moisture infiltration, weathering, and more. Due to these elements, it is important to understand the applications of masonry repair products and how they can transform a structure.
- Weather resistance – Since masonry walls feature a porous structure, they are more susceptible to water infiltration, causing mold and mildew to form. In order to properly repair water damage, it is important that the masonry repair product chosen provides a watertight seal.
- Energy efficiency – As a structure starts to fall apart, there is a threat of poor insulation and air leaks which will cause increased energy costs. Utilizing the correct masonry repair product will improve the structure’s insulation, making it more eco-friendly.
- Structural integrity – The stability of a masonry structure depends entirely on the frequency and urgency of repairing any issues. Structural cracks pose a safety threat to both the building and anybody inside of it.
- Historical value – Utilizing masonry repair products is especially important when working with a historical building. Maintaining the authenticity of the original construction methods and materials helps to elongate the lifespan of these buildings for years to come.
Overall, masons possess an extremely unique and niche expertise that allows them to identify the necessary masonry repair products needed for any job. UNIQUE Paving Materials is here to provide masons with a variety of products to assist in the restoration of masonry structures.
Contact UNIQUE for Masonry Repair Products and More
Ready to get started with your project? Reach out to our dedicated team and we will help you determine the best products to meet your application needs. We look forward to speaking with you.