Our Asphalt, Concrete and Pothole Repair Products
Performance Now…and Down the Road. It’s our motto. And a code we live by at UNIQUE Paving Materials.
Since 1959, innovation and quality control have propelled us to a leading position in the pavement and road repair industry, with products that save our customers time. And money. And repeated repairs. And now, even green pavement repair initiatives are part of UNIQUE’s arsenal of concrete & asphalt pavement maintenance, pavement repair and pavement preservation solutions.
Please select a product to the left or from the list below to learn more. Then contact us to get started with UNIQUE. You can also request a free sample of our many fine asphalt and concrete repair materials to see for yourself why we are “UNIQUE” in the road maintenance industry.
Asphalt Repair, Concrete Patch and Pothole Products
-Developed in 1959
-According to the Strategic Highway Research Program – UPM mix is the standard for high-performance cold mix
-Permanently repairs potholes
-Guaranteed in writing to outlast surrounding pavement
-Seasonally adjusted to remain workable year-round
-Does not contribute to VOCs
-Faster setting than other products
-Higher compressive strength
-One component products – Just add water
-Full line of products for all concrete needs
– NO heat required
– Ready to use right from the container (minor mixing)
– Heavy, hot safety equipment is not required like with hot melt
– Can be used on damp pavement
– Open to traffic in 30 minutes or less
– User friendly
– Increases tensile strength of hot mix
– Improves adhesion, decreases aggregate stripping
– Less than half the cost of hydrated lime (another product used for the same effect)
– Custom formulated based on producer’s job mix formula
– Easily added at asphalt terminal or hot mix plan.
– Free of Coal Tar
– Zero VOCs and no PAHs
– Fills hairline cracks
– Thicker than average sealers, extends further
– Penetrates asphalt to “glue” raveling or deteriorating asphalt back together
– Saves roads in fairly good condition from being repaved
– Used to in patch applications to prevent pothole formation
– Easy to use, simply brush it on the problem areas
MICROMIX® mini cold mix was designed for detailed repair needs. It provides intricate coverage of narrow, complex asphalt cracks. It is ideal for small repair areas such as eroding concrete expansion joints, shallow pavement “pop outs”, and asphalt crocodile cracking.